Dereham is a very friendly and welcoming club; our members enjoy the challenge of the nine-hole parkland course, which is fair test for all abilities. Also offering excellent hospitality of the Clubhouse before and after your game!
• We are a well established, attractive, parkland course set in the heart of the beautiful Norfolk countryside.
• Many say it's the best 9-hole course in the region, enhanced by 17 different tee positions. We offer competitive annual subscriptions across a broad range of categories.
• Measuring 6099 yards as an 18-hole course, it is a good challenge for all levels of competence.
• A sociable club with friendly and welcoming staff.
• We are a private members club, who welcome guests and visitors at all times.
• Comfortable, traditional style clubhouse overlooking the course.
• We operate a formal tee booking system online, just book your tee time and come and play at your allotted time. We do close the tees for competitions when they are run for all sections.
• Well stocked bar and menu options, available in a good size lounge with separate dining area.
• We have an active social scene with an extensive calendar of events catering for all tastes.
• Our facilities are also licensed to cater for private functions and parties.
• We have a shop / greeting area, stocked with golf accessories (tees, gloves balls and equipment) a place to sit and enjoy a cold or hot drink and snacks before you play. (Stud proof carpet)
• We are part of the 9 Hole Alliance which allows you to play at the other 9 hole courses in Norfolk at a reduced green fee of £7.50 mid-week and £15.00 weekend.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU